Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CompTIA A+ / CompTIA Network+

• 01-10-2008 9:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I've looked at the above courses at IT Blanchardstown on a part-time basis. I have missed the CompTIA A+ as it started in September 2008, but the CompTIA N+ is due to start in January 2008. I am wondering if any pass or current stundents can confirm if this includes the exams fees or if you can book the exams with ITB?

Also if anyone has any feedback on the course itself would be great, ideally i would have prefeared to sit the A+ first but i could always just to N+ and once i get that out of the way go back and sit A+?

Any advice or comments would be great.

Vabis.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

Anyone have any advice on jumping straight to the N+ ? I know enough about computers but i would just like to get the A+ cert.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Call the office up and enquire. (+353 (1) 8851000 )

They will either give you the correct information or they will point you to the right number.

Advertisement