Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bog Oak wanted.

Options
  • 01-10-2008 9:26pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭

If anyone can point me in the direction of some kiln dried bog oak, or even air dried bog oak, I,d appreciate it.

I am sourcing material for an up coming project in bog oak. The material size is relatively small, but it needs to be of fairly good solid quality. I,d be interested in small or large amounts, but I wont know the full material requirement for a week or two.

Thanks

kadman

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 misschipp

Hey Kadman, I pm'd you.
    Jac :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭boysie39

HIYA Kadman, there is an adv. in Woodturners Journal, from a Tom Ryan near Clane Co.Kildare of any amount of Bog Oak. 045869382 or 0872219736. Hope this of some help. REgards Boysie39

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 valycc

Hi,

we sell bog oak from Ukraine. please contact me. Thank you.

Val

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 5,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭slowburner

valycc wrote: »
    Hi,

we sell bog oak from Ukraine. please contact me. Thank you.

Val
    This was deleted in the Arts and Crafts forum. Mods :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 valycc

I got a message says" Please read the charter valycc. Ghost thread locked."
    if you are interested in more details, photos, please email me at valycc@gmail.com

Thank you. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 charliejess

i have some airdryed bog oak and bog yew roots and solid pices if you interested contact me

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭airman737

Hi
    I have a large amount of Air Dried Bog Oak in longford town. If you want it its yours. PM Me

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭woodturner

Anyone have any suitable for a large 12-16" diameter platter, fairly solid with little or no cracks?

Advertisement