Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

phychics near limerick

Options
  • 01-10-2008 9:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭

does anybody know of any good phychics/fortunetellers in or around the limerick area

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Tupps

Hiya, Just woundering if you managed to get a number for anyone? I am looking for the number for the woman in Croom.
    Thanks
    Tupps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭dantes74

no leads from anyone
    if you haven't been to madame lisa on catherine street yet i can recommend her, i've been and she's quite good
    any luck with that one in croom?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 summerbaby

There's a great medium/psychic living in Killeagh, Co. Cork, definitely worth the drive, i went from Kilkenny and she was brilliant. Spot on with everything and gave me message from my sister which no one else could have known. her name is annette if your interested, her number is 0863843786. Let me know what you think if you go.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 tiamariagirl

Hi Dantes, I went to madam lisa in sligo 20 yrs ago, seemed like dribble then. She gave me initials etc that made no sense until recently. Do you have contact details for her?
    dantes74 wrote: »
    no leads from anyone
    if you haven't been to madame lisa on catherine street yet i can recommend her, i've been and she's quite good
    any luck with that one in croom?

Advertisement