Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISDN - Ensure single channel

Options
  • 01-10-2008 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

I'm using a dial up flat rate with ISDN, with satelite downlink.

How can I ensure that I will only use one ISDN channel when I dial up, therefore not using my minutes at twice the rate as I would if both cvhannels connect....

Any advise appreciated.

D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

make sure multilink is not checked in the dial-up properties AFAICR

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Cat5

When your making your "new connection" or in properties you simply select one channell..
    You can always make a second connection with a shortcut on the desktop that uses both channells.. handy if you had to download a big file..
    make sure and use an ISDN modem;)

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭IrlDigi

I'm not usually a dummy when it comes to this sort of stuff but I can't seem to find where I can change it to one channel...... also once I do manage to get it done, how can I be sure that it works like that always ?????

Thanks,

D

Advertisement