Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Goys language departments good 'ere????

Options
  • 01-10-2008 11:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

cos i need to know!!!!!!!

lol

from personal experience and evaluation of course , politely no "well my second cousin twice removed says stuff" thanks yards!!!

particularly german and whatever else:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

Lol. The guy that can't communicate is inquiring about langauges.
    Either a good effort at trolling or kinda sad :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

indeed OP:D

In before lock

• Registered Users Posts: 13,009 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Um... do you know what "Goy" means? (Try Wikipedia for a start.) I suppose I am Goyim, but why bring that up here?

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Topic.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭decdec456

Seifer wrote: »
    Lol. The guy that can't communicate is inquiring about langauges.
    Either a good effort at trolling or kinda sad :(

i'm not even going to argue because people who saying I persisted in an argument in separate thread and I did but I really don't think you can jump on a bandwagon of ganging up on me as your taking something that has nothing to do with this thread and putting it in it

Christ i swear i'm going to england for university if everyone is like this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

decdec456 wrote:
    i'm not even going to argue because people who saying I persisted in an argument in separate thread and I did but I really don't think you can jump on a bandwagon of ganging up on me as your taking something that has nothing to do with this thread and putting it in it
    You can't speak English properly and I think it's relevant to the thread.
    Good luck in England. (Just a heads up but they're probably going to want you to have a basic level of English too)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 testybits

This thread is hilarious!! Might wanna take some of your own advice buddy: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=57407049#post57407049

Advertisement