Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Who is" name transfer

Options
  • 01-10-2008 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,379 ✭✭✭

Quick question, what is the mechanism for changing the contact details on a domain name who is lookup?

I have a number of domains with blacknight and need to update the who is details for one of them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

If they are .com domains you can do it via your control panel.

For co.uk domains you can change most of the details quite easily, though I think we'd have to assist you.

For .ie domains you'd need to liase with us, as it would probably involve hurting small animals and fax machines

In any case drop an email to our sales team (sales@blacknight.com) and they'll point you in the right direction

Michele

• Registered Users Posts: 5,379 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

blacknight wrote: »
    If they are .com domains you can do it via your control panel.

Hi Michele,

Its a .com domain, how do i do it from directadmin?

I can't see where i can change the who-is information...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

You can't change it via Directadmin. You'd need to login to the billing control panel and do it from there.

If you run into issues please let support@blacknight.com know

Advertisement