Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home needed for kitten

Options
  • 01-10-2008 11:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Hi,

I rescued a kitten when it was approx 8 weeks old, it is now approx 4 months old. The reason I am looking to re home is that I have a daughter who has asthma, and it is flairing up, plus both my partner and I work full time, and I cannot give it the care that it needs.
    It is such a loveable little thing, and so friendly. I am really disappointed it has to go. But I want the best for it and someone who can look after it.

please let me know asap if you are interested, or if you need any further information.

thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

This needs to go in the thread at the top of the page.

I wont say any more about this as I may get myself into trouble. Suffice to say, this is why rescues need to have strict adoption processes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭mary123

This needs to go in the thread at the top of the page.

I wont say any more about this as I may get myself into trouble. Suffice to say, this is why rescues need to have strict adoption processes.

I agree with u but does the op mean she got it of rescue or she rescued it herself.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

mary123 wrote: »
    I agree with u but does the op mean she got it of rescue or she rescued it herself.

If op rescued herself than please accept my apologies, that is a totally different kettle of fish!!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

nellie24 wrote: »
    please let me know asap if you are interested, or if you need any further information.
    Location?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 nellie24

Hi,

Yes I did rescue it myself, so don't worry, I completely understand where you are coming from re the adoption process.

If op rescued herself than please accept my apologies, that is a totally different kettle of fish!!

• Advertisement

Hi,

I am based in Dublin.

biko wrote: »
    Location?

Home found for Kitten...

Advertisement