Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Aston Martin for a day

Options
  • 02-10-2008 12:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭

hi
    I am looking to rent an Aston Martin for a day, anyone know of a company that would do this & price range?
    thks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭TommyT

You can get one free if you own a Jaguar and it goes in for servicing overnight with Hurst in Belfast. We had a DB9 for the weekend. It was nice, quite quick, but I wouldnt be rushing out to buy one. You may be able to blag a 24 hr test drive if you can convince the salesman that you are a serious buyer. As for hiring one in Ireland, its doubtful. UK would be your best bet.

ETA, anywhere that does hire one will be looking for a very large deposit and they will go over the car with a fine tooth comb when you return it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Johnathon

Hope you have alot of money to rent that......

Over here, they won't even rent me a geo metro unless you are 21-23 years old. I tried to rent a Lotis Elise, you have to be 26 for that....

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭deepriver

TommyT wrote: »
    You can get one free if you own a Jaguar and it goes in for servicing overnight with Hurst in Belfast. We had a DB9 for the weekend. It was nice, quite quick, but I wouldnt be rushing out to buy one. You may be able to blag a 24 hr test drive if you can convince the salesman that you are a serious buyer. As for hiring one in Ireland, its doubtful. UK would be your best bet.

ETA, anywhere that does hire one will be looking for a very large deposit and they will go over the car with a fine tooth comb when you return it.

its a good iead and might be the best option... unless I can find a private owner willing to rent for a day... in these testing econmic times!!

Advertisement