Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HD-DVD movies (hopefully cheap :D)

• 02-10-2008 2:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

As per the title, im trying to make the most of my combo drive. For a while HD-DVD prices were going through the floor and though im slightly late im trying to scoop them all up.

I basically want most of them :) at reasonable prices. I have like 30 odd already and would like to booster it ^^

Anyone know any places that deliver to ireland? I dont care where they are as long as they are cheap.

Since ive got a combo drive im also on the prowl for some Blu-ray though I fear that these are still to damn expensive.

Cheers, thanks alot

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 steoucd

I think the best forum for alerts on good offers is http://www.avforums.com/forums/hd-dvd-blu-ray-movie-bargains/

It's UK based so prices and delivery info apply to there but delivery usually isn't much different (except in the case of HMV).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,897 ✭✭✭Soarer

I'm selling my hddvd player and disc library on adverts here.

I'd probably let all the discs go for €250, including the dvd rack in the pictures.
    Let me know what you think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 545 ✭✭✭ninty

www.dvd.co.uk(a lot in their 2for£10 offer and excellent delivery) and HMV are the 2 best(most for £2.99 + £2.50post)Amazon have a few for £3-£5 and send them in the one package cutting down on postage.Play,the hut and sendit have gone a bit dearer recently.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

Try asdaentertainment.co.uk. I find them the best.

• Advertisement
Advertisement