Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro poker forum

Options
  • 02-10-2008 6:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭

Imagine a world where instead of having to put up with the likes of DBC and his multiple ginger personalities one could read respected pros talking about hands and strategy. Well here you go:
    http://www.pokerroad.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=57

The O8 thread even has Phil bloody Ivey posting advice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭DubTony

Interesting stuff. But I can see that most of it will be way over my head. :(

Anyway, don't you love how anal Greenstein is? His reason for editing a post....

Last edited by Barry Greenstein; Yesterday at 03:03 AM. Reason: removed dash in decision-making since it's not an adjective here

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭mocata

DubTony wrote: »
    Interesting stuff. But I can see that most of it will be way over my head. :(

Anyway, don't you love how anal Greenstein is? His reason for editing a post....

Last edited by Barry Greenstein; Yesterday at 03:03 AM. Reason: removed dash in decision-making since it's not an adjective here

lol Toilet trained at gunpoint IMO Interesting forum tho,wonder if any of the maniac blow up drama queens will show up on it? Matusow could be their dbc! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭Mauricmo

This is great- Ivey and Doyle are posting on this, wonder if we can convince them to join the discussion on this forum.;)

Advertisement