Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personalised Avatars

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Daithi McGee

Daithi, explain something... why the need to challenge everything???

Do you get some perverse kick out of it,or were you just born with a cretinous streak??

Just wonderin'

FlutterinBantham, explain something... why the need to challenge everything about me???

Do you get some perverse kick out of it, or were you just born with a cretinous streak??

Just wonderin'

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

FlutterinBantham, explain something... why the need to challenge everything about me???

Do you get some perverse kick out of it, or were you just born with a cretinous streak??

Just wonderin'

It's cause your a muppet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

You are joined here a month or two,you have challenged several Boards.ie procedures and traditions in that short period.

I am interested in what drives this.

Is it attention seeking?

Do you want to be a Mod?... pm someone who will let you mod marbles or something.

Its just,as a subscriber, every post I look at ,seems to feature you challenging the system.

Just wonderin'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Wasnt that long ago that Dhati got upset because of posters referering to his username Mgee (which had something different before it which added to the funniness of it ) Weather the pun was intended or not by him he got annoyed and asked people to stop .Then he started up a whole new thread about same thing looking for more response .Think mods closed it and rightly so .

You are joined here a month or two,you have challenged several Boards.ie procedures and traditions in that short period.
    '

Would you mind linking to the other 6? I will review your accusation on a case by case basis if you like. I am good like that.

I am assuming telling the OP to pay 5 Euro for an Avatar is the 7th? Feel free to correct me if I am wrong there bud.

He asked a question and I gave a plausible solution. How you interpret that into a greater thing is your own business.

I have no doubt you are one of these people who think that Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Some on the other hand know of things like imperforate anus.

We differ Bro. That is just the way the world Rollz.

• Advertisement

I have no doubt you are,which is why I couldn't be arsed.

Listen, Cuddlesworth said it for me anyway.

Keep tilting at those windmills:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 83,235 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I'll subscribe again if they find a way to avoid all that downtime at 3 AM. Thats pretty much the time I try and login every night :( (surely a RAID setup could handle parallel backups?)

I have no doubt you are,which is why I couldn't be arsed.

Listen, Cuddlesworth said it for me anyway.

Keep tilting at those windmills:rolleyes:

Will do! You stay Classy, San Diego!

:pac:

Cheers D

See ya in the TD sometime maybe.

latchyco wrote: »
    Wasnt that long ago that Dhati got upset because of posters referering to his username Mgee (which had something different before it which added to the funniness of it ) Weather the pun was intended or not by him he got annoyed and asked people to stop .Then he started up a whole new thread about same thing looking for more response .Think mods closed it and rightly so .

Slightly locked, I did start an AH thread. I then had the p1ss ripped out of me and then asked on Feedback that the AH one be locked.

Drink is a terrible thing at times. I have matured a lot since then too.

Less Drinking. More Thinking. That is my new motto for October 2008 onwards, until I get the urge for a new one.

• Advertisement

You have matured a lot in three weeks:eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Slightly locked, I did start an AH thread. I then had the p1ss ripped out of me and then asked on Feedback that the AH one be locked.

Drink is a terrible thing at times. I have matured a lot since then too.

Less Drinking. More Thinking. That is my new motto for October 2008 onwards, until I get the urge for a new one.

Horrible motto. Drinking is how we learn where the line is on boards.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

The line is here: ____________________

Cheers D

See ya in the TD sometime maybe.

Might do Bro. Not really my cup of tea really but never say never, Sean Connory stylie.
    You have matured a lot in three weeks:eek::eek::eek:

It happened in July. Tad longer than three week ago and a man can change a lot in three months. Women probably take a little longer but that is just the way ther are.
    Didn't really have much to do for the last five years so I might have been a bit excitable in the early days. Living and learning mo chara, living and a learning.
    Horrible motto. Drinking is how we learn where the line is on boards.

Minor imbibo, Magis reputo probably has a better ring to it. More authentic as far a mottos go.

Laters me old china plates.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭taidghbaby

^^^

would somebody please put the children to bed

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Is this still about avatars?
    :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

Rabies wrote: »
    Is this still about avatars?
    :/

Dunno anymore, i'm lost. What day is it now?

-Funk

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Feelgood wrote: »
    So basically a subscription buys you a personalised jpeg??. That just silly.
    No, it's a benefit of a sub.

Advertisement