Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game Update 1.01

• 02-10-2008 8:56am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,335 ✭✭✭

WAR US
    Nice to see they are fixing the Chat box bug's.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Some good stuff there, my favourite being:
    Players no longer need to scroll down through the EUALA when logging into the game. The window now defaults to the bottom, and players need only check the Agreement box and click accept.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭Sarn

WAR wrote:
    Players no longer need to scroll down through the EUALA when logging into the game. The window now defaults to the bottom, and players need only check the Agreement box and click accept.

Ah, but have you seen what they've slipped into the EULA since we've started?
    WAR wrote:
    I hereby acknowledge that my first born will be sacrificed to Mythic in order to facilitate positive omens and patch development at their request.

As it has to be clicked on every time you start nobody (I imagine) reads it properly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

TAB-targeting should now more consistently select the nearest enemy in the player's field of view.
    Thank god for that!
    Would be awesome if there was a way to stop it from selecting pets/turrets as well... (I should really suggest that, but "meh"...)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Sarn wrote: »
    Ah, but have you seen what they've slipped into the EULA since we've started?

As it has to be clicked on every time you start nobody (I imagine) reads it properly.
    But that's a standard clause. You'll find it in all contracts.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,488 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

It also adds Punkbuster to the client, though it doesn't seem to be active on the servers yet.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 An7hrax

This will be an awesome update! TAB TARGET WILL WORK :>

Advertisement