Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funny Pic - "It wasn't me"

Options
  • 02-10-2008 9:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭

This pic which was sent to me a few years ago. I laugh everytime I see it. :eek::eek::eek::):):). Don't know where this happened (could it be a UK/Ireland plug in the socket), only that Bear in a Big Blue House is on the telly.

64203.JPG

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

They show bear on playhouse disney.

That won't come out in a cool wash. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

lol this photo brings back memories.

When I was a nipper my sister, brother and myself were upstairs at home. My sister had a loose front tooth and I whipped it out with a crochet hook, little did anyone predict a future career as a dental nurse

I had long hair, almost waist length and my sister cut chunks out of it, some up as high as my ears

My brother opened a can of white gloss paint and it spilt all over things. We were just having fun.

My mother suspected that something was up as we were too quiet but she didn't expect to come into the room and find my hair hacked off with bits of it stuck in the paint, my sister proud that her tooth was out and looking forward to the tooth fairy and then paint all over things including my brother.

I can still remember her crying and running round the place in a panic not knowing where to begin.

She had to do a job on my hair and I can still remember going into school the next day with a very short bob and my classmates not recognising me. That was abouat 38 years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Tarakiwa

It would eb tough to stay calm if you came into the TV room and found this! :)

Fair play to the parent for seeing the funny side and grabbing the camera!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭lostinnappies

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, rofl. Thats funny, its only funny cos it didnt happen to me. the little rascles

hope thats non toxic paint

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭marti101

I remember when my son was about 4 and he was out playing on the raod.I go out to call him and hes down theroad playing with red paint that some idiot left out.Well when i saw him he was covered so i bring him in for a bath annd tell him not to put his hands on anything.I turn around and theres red hand prints on the wall where he put them so he could strip himself.Then the bath looks like someones been murdered i had to scrub everywhere.Im sitting here laughing cause it was funny pity i didnt get a picture out of it.everywhere.:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Gabsdot

My sister and I did exactly this when we were small. luckily there was no TV in the room but we painted the walls, floor and ourselves

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

This was sent to me ages ago (before any of us had kids) and the email subject was something like: sure-fire case for vasectomy. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Weidii

This is the perfect add for contraception.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Bet the babysitter was glad they got that snap before they lost their job!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Think if that happened my, I'd have to just have to see the funny side.

Scarey thing is I can imagine myself thinking, "right, it's a f&*ked up situation, might as well have a bit more fun before we get serious". The TV would be easy enough to sort out, it's a glass surface so the paint wouldn't stick too well.

• Advertisement
Advertisement