Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

postgrad pay?

Options
  • 02-10-2008 9:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Can anyone please tell me when postgrads get paid?

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

Should be end of each month. So if you've just started it'll be end of October.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭ardmacha

So if you've just started it'll be end of October.

or after the recession.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

I see, it was just that I started at the beginning of september and assumed it would have been by now.

Cheers for the quick responses!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

You wont have made the september paylist, it's the last working day of each month, so midnight friday, which i believe is october 31st.

If you're hard up for cash you can pop into the payroll people and get an advance payment. I've never done this so I don't know the procedure, but I know others have.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,447 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

DirkVoodoo wrote: »
    You wont have made the september paylist, it's the last working day of each month, so midnight friday, which i believe is october 31st.

If you're hard up for cash you can pop into the payroll people and get an advance payment. I've never done this so I don't know the procedure, but I know others have.
    Payroll aren't exactly the easiest people to deal with

• Advertisement
Advertisement