Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guild Online Get Together?

Options
  • 02-10-2008 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭

Not sure if this has been said in another post (my work blocks web pages with certain words on it, so I can't read most of this site :( ), but has the idea of a set day for the guild to play together come up?

It'd just be easier to have a set time and day to aim for, as well as having the various other random meetings online too.

Which day(s) suits for a guild get together ? 24 votes

Monday
    0%
    Tuesday
    12%
    smithy1981humanjiTyrant^ 3 votes
    Wednesday
    16%
    smithy1981Tyrant^StatsoJesterWX 4 votes
    Thursday
    16%
    smithy1981humanjiTyrant^JesterWX 4 votes
    Friday
    16%
    smithy1981ThE_IVIAcIVIAIVhumanjiTyrant^ 4 votes
    Saturday
    20%
    jaggehsmithy1981humanjibubonicusdeath1234567 5 votes
    Sunday
    16%
    NemesisjaggehhumanjiNehaxak 4 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 An7hrax

a bit early ye ? only been like 2 weeks in the guild.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Sunday
    I wouldn't of thought you could get too early. It's just so that everyone will know when there'll be others online, so they can group together, rather than getting on and finding nobody about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 An7hrax

ohhh.... now i get it.. thought this was a IRL meeting thing ^^

Sunday
    lol, I just realised you thought that. I best change the OP :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

It will have to be in de town. Some of us are still T1.

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

That would be good, I think we should give a weeks notice and then hold a Guild Fair, that is, fabricate a bunch of potions, talisman stuff and goodies (mostly low level but useful stuff especially noobs) and give them to everyone who wants some! Then go on a rampage and attack from keep somewhere.
    Also we can work on tradeskills together, gather and share seeds, cultivate stuff for the apothecaries and talisman makers etc...

I reckon the pub in Altdorf where the auctioneers are, after all we are an irish guild!

DeV.

Sunday
    Dev, can you add a poll to this thread then, to see what days people prefer? I was thinking one that lets you select multiple options, one each day.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Someone beat me to it.

I'm going to be travelling a lot in the near future so I hope I can make whatever day is chosen! I just think it would be a good way to build our reputation, have some fun and build our trade skills within the guild!

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

DeVore wrote: »
    Someone beat me to it.
    Your powers are weak, old man.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭bubonicus

Saturday
    I can make it on most nights, but a late night run, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday would be good.

• Advertisement

Sunday
    DeVore wrote: »
    Someone beat me to it.

:rolleyes: Worst...admin...ever! :pac:

Well thanks for whoever put the poll up, (I'm assuming it was you Rev Hellfire) :)

I don't really have a life and have sky+, so I'm free most nights.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭DanOB

altdorf?

Altdorf in the bar where the auctioneers are, could be fun!

DeV.

Advertisement