Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

which surf school?

Options
  • 02-10-2008 10:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

which surf school would ye recommend for a total newbie?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 _RoSy_

Hey,

I've always liked the Donegal Adventure Centre in Bundoran. They're good value (you can book accomodation with them too), good boards and equipment and they're all sound and a good laugh...especially for a few pints in the Bridge after a day's surfing!

Check them out at: www.donegaladventurecentre.net

R.

P.S. No, I dont currently and have never worked for them either ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭roxychix

hey also in bundoran try turf n' surf sound bunch of lads and an excellently run surf school looks right over the peak and they have accomodation as well
    have fun:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭paddybar

if you are going to Lahinch try the Green Room.Very profesional and only 6 students per instuctor and a sound bunch of lads and lasses.Myself and my wife learned there and were very happy with them.

Advertisement