Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Number for dept of environment, shannon?

Options
  • 02-10-2008 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone got another number for the dept of environment? I'm trying the locall number (1890 411 412) from the website and it just a recordign of a woman saying "welcome to the depart......" in Irish. She only gets halfway through and it flatlines.

EDIT. All is good, seems to be working now after many tries.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭capedcrustacian

Stekelly wrote: »
    Anyone got another number for the dept of environment? I'm trying the locall number (1890 411 412) from the website and it just a recordign of a woman saying "welcome to the depart......" in Irish. She only gets halfway through and it flatlines.

had loads of problems getting through to them in my last job, I ended up bein sneaky and tryin county councils and the dublin authorities and they gave me a direct line to someone there, alas, i don't have the number anymore to give you, sorrryyy!!!

Advertisement