Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I get ingredients

• 02-10-2008 11:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭

Does anybody know where I can get ingredients for chinese food in Galway. There was a place on Dominick street but appears to be have moved.
    I'm looking for cheap tofu and the rice paper used to make those 'transparent spring' rolls.
    I was also wondering if there is anywhere that stocks decent corn tortillas?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Eviledna

I think there is an asian foodstore upstairs from subway on upper abbygate street,opposite the side entrance to lynchs castle. Also, have you tried the Bengali food store beside aldi in westside? I know it's a long shot, but you never know...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭leopardus

Thanks Eviledna, the asian food store you suggested was a winner with the cheap tofu. The bengali store doesn't have corn tortillas (does have nice flour ones though). Would anyone know anywhere further afield that may stock decent (not 'old el paso') corn tortillas? I visit Cork, Limerick and Dublin regularly enough to pick them up from there.

Advertisement