Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do Big 4 recruit CPA's

• 02-10-2008 11:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭

Hi does anyone know if Big recruit CPA's? I was of the understanding that it's all ACA in Big 4?

The reason I ask is because a CPA in our office is leaving to join one of the big 4, he states that he is going in at manager level on around €50K. He's CPA qualified and is doing his Part 3 tax exams. Is he telling porky pies?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 576 ✭✭✭Fishyfreak

Why wouldn't they hire CPA's?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭Bren1609

Fishyfreak wrote: »
    Why wouldn't they hire CPA's?

You shouldn't answer a question with a question. If you have nothing to add dont post.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Running Bing

Why are you going to the trouble of posting on a message board to try and find out if a colleague is lying about something which does not impact you in any way?

Who cares if he is lying or not? Cant you just be happy for him and leave it at that?

Classic Irish begrudgery imo. To answer your question yes Big4 do take CPA's, I dont know what would ever give you the idea they dont. CPA's are qualified accountants.

Advertisement