Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finding it difficult to make friends

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Debasser

mezain wrote: »
    but how come so many people find it so easy to make friends, like some people are like best friends with 10 or 11 people in certain classes! And these aren't people they knew before college. its baffling.
    Yup find it baffling as well...finding it hard to make friends even though my class is quite small talk to people in lectures but havn't made any close friends yet...also commuting takes up most of my day about an hour and a half so don't have much time to get involved with societies because of all the assignments that I've tgo do

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Fabio wrote: »
    By the way, whoever suggested the boards.ie coffee thing is dead right. A few of us from this thread could meet up, might be fun.

Agreed. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭quietsailor

Right, lets get this show on the road. :cool: as I suggested meeting up last friday I'll go again What about Fri afternoon for a cuppa in the student centre? People should be a bit relaxed with the weekend coming on

Would like to go but I'll be going home Thursday to get concert tickets! :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭quietsailor

Would like to go but I'll be going home Thursday to get concert tickets! :o

you lucky sod, who're you going to see?

• Advertisement

you lucky sod, who're you going to see?

My main man, Bruce Springsteen! :D

Advertisement