Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extending the Wii sensor bar cable

Options
  • 02-10-2008 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭

I have a bit of a pickle...

My Wii is connected to my projector, which means that while the console is located to the back of the room, the sensor bar needs to be at the front.

I cut open the wire of the sensor bar, and spliced in a stereo headphone cable. I don't have a soldering iron, so I had to make do by twisting the wires around each other. This worked for a while, but after moving house, I notice that it has now gone on the blink, and doesn't seem to be working.

Is there an easy, permanent solution to this problem? I don't want to have to run out and buy a soldering iron or a wireless sensor bar, so I'd like to solve this one MacGuyver-style!

Comments

Advertisement