Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2 360's 1 account

• 02-10-2008 1:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭

Hi ive got two 360's one in the bedroom and one in the front room ive got harddrives for both of them but i hate if im playing a game in say the front room then i want to go to bed and finish playing the game that i have to swap harddrives so i can continue from were i was in the game

I no i could do the recover profile but i dont want to have to do that all the time is there anyway i could just save all my games on to my 120 gig hard drive from both consoles with out haveing to keep swihing it by networking them or something ?

Thanks for any help

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

It won't let you have the same Live! account active on two consoles at once and you'd just have to keep on doing the recover profile if you moved the harddrive between them as well I think. And then you'd also have issues with anyother downloads of extra content that you get being locked to different consoles as well, not an issue for you main account but would be if other people have accounts on either machine as well and might make use of any marketplace stuff you download also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

I dont mind about live i would only relly use it on the xbox in my bedroom and for other accounts its only me and my girlfriend taht would have accounts on both xbox's .friends that come over and play it the odd time would have an account in the front room

I dont care about downloads etc its just my save games it would be nise to be able to use them from both xbox's with out have to do any mesing about every time just set something up onse and be done with it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Biro

Would a memory card work? Easier than bringing the HD with you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Yeah, either move the HD when you want to play on the other 360 (not that much effort really), or get a memory card.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

I guess if im going to have to keep moveing the harddrive i might as well sell 1 of them or give the 20 gig to my brother as he only has an arcade

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Move the HD. It's what I do. No other option afaik.

Advertisement