Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Blocking someone in

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭eringobragh

Happened me once, got a trolley jack, jacked up the back of the jeep which renders handbrake useless and pulled jeep about a hundred meters down the road and left it in the middle of the road(not on public road, in apartment complex)

Wouldn't be much use if they left the car in gear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 761 ✭✭✭dedon

Thanks for all the advice lads. I think she is going to try the cone.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Stekelly wrote: »
    It's surprisingly easy to push a car with another car. iirc it was a mondeo or somesuch he pushed, he was driving a 1,4 corrolla.
    When they don't have a gear applied, definitely. Spent 20 minutes in the car park of a place I worked in once beeping the horn to get someone to move their car which they'd parked literally in front of mine (there were loads of apartments and shops around, I wasn't going to knock into every single one). Got pissed off eventually and pushed it back, quite easily. It was a bigish car, a large saloon anyway, and I moved it easily with a 1.25 fiesta. Onto a steel pole.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,513 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

^^ Would you're car not get wrecked?

Anyways, stick dog sh!t under the handle of their car. They'll get the message eventually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Towbars and Bullbars FTW.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭mumhaabu

Happened me once, got a trolley jack, jacked up the back of the jeep which renders handbrake useless and pulled jeep about a hundred meters down the road and left it in the middle of the road(not on public road, in apartment complex)

I did this once to a friend as a practical joke, I jacked up the back axel with a trolley jack and he came out and got it and revved it up and the wheels were spinning. Cue frantic "the clutch is gone" "What'll I do", His was a RWD and it was funny if a little dangerous although the car was parked in a pretty deserted spot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭mumhaabu

www.youparklikeanasshole.com stickers and Avery denison FTW! Slap bang in the middle of the drivers window with really hard to remove sticker which will leave offending idiot scratching (in the rain hopefully) for at least 10mins trying to get it off.

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭gofaster_s13

Wouldn't be much use if they left the car in gear.

90% of jeeps are rear wheel drive unless 4wd selected

Advertisement