Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thanks Lilly..

Options
  • 02-10-2008 3:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭

I just wanted to publically express my 'thanks' to LILLY/DNB for once again fighting the corner of all dog owners on the Joe Duffy Show this afternoon.

I'm sure the show can be downloaded.

Lilly fights tirelessly for both the owners of restricted breeds, the dogs themselves and all owners of all breeds persecuted by ignorance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭Beth

Well done.

I've no idea whether its tv or radio or which channel he would be on so I can have a listen. Can someone help?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Beth wrote: »
    Well done.

I've no idea whether its tv or radio or which channel he would be on so I can have a listen. Can someone help?

www.rte.ie Joe Duffy Show on RTE radio ONE.

Its a long show, she was only on for a small part of it. But I want to give her credit for the effort she puts into her/our cause at every oppertunity.

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭Beth

Thanks Mairt, i'll have a look around so later on and see if i can find it. Need a bit of peace before I can have a listen so will have to wait til the dogs are in bed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

Did he say :goodaftanoontoyouuuuuuuu"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

lightening wrote: »
    Did he say :goodaftanoontoyouuuuuuuu"?

This is you, isn't it?.

And I always thought you were the suffer type!.

pic_047.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

Hang ten dog....

73825.jpg

Advertisement