Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Frozen Desktop Icons

• 02-10-2008 3:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭

I am sure there's a pretty simple solution but I just can figure this one out.

All the Icons on my desktop are frozen, I can use them ok but I can't drag and drop them etc.

Any ideas on what's up?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 785 ✭✭✭segasega

Depending on what version of windows your using, just right click on the desktop and under arrange icons or view or something their should be an option called lock desktop items, untick it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭nobeastsofierce

Also, check try right click the desktop, hit Arrange Icons By, and make sure theres no tick beside Auto-Arrange, this will immediately stop you moving icons positions on your desktop. Hope that helps

Advertisement