Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ANARCHY IS COMING

Options
  • 02-10-2008 4:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

Hi all, as you may or may not know I'm currently working on a webcomic called Anarchy that I plan to begin posting up soon. At the moment I'm trying to work up a good buffer of work so I'll never be caught out, as I want to update it weekly without fail. But I also dying to share some of my work and get some feedback, obviously I won't be posting up any sequential art yet as it would be a spoiler for the webcomic but scope out the pin-up attached and let me know what you think. This is my boy Deadlock a evil assassin and one of main characters, the whole comic will have this dark moody feel to it. Let me know what you think.

Daragh

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Good stuff Daragh, have you a start date set for the webcomic yet? Looking forward to seeing more once it goes live :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 dmcloughney

Nice 1 Fysh, I saying roughly mid November for the start date at the mo. I want to get a few more pages done and then have a good reveiw of my work before I start posting. Although I want to start posting up now I dont want to rush it. Thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

Nice to see you thinking ahead Daragh - nothing worse then getting into a good webcomic and then finding yourself waiting months for updates. Looking forward to seeing some sequential art.

Advertisement