Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lunch delivery

Options
  • 02-10-2008 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hi

Does nebody happen to know anywhere in Limerick that delivers lunches to workplaces at a reasonable price - doesn't have to be anything fance. Would be open to sandwichs/wraps/paninis/soup/hot dinners/etc.

Thanks in advance for help
    nicfd

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭supermouse

The Jaffa's Cafe on Henry Street do - i have often ordered from them and they have never charged me delivery!
    Gorgeous food - reasonable prices - only downside is that you'd want to order 2nds! :)

http://www.jaffas.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭elmolesto

You can try this crowd they deliver our office every now and then. They do crepes and soups.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

elmolesto wrote: »
    You can try this crowd they deliver our office every now and then. They do crepes and soups.

Love their crepes, hope they open a shop soon! Think they have one in the works and moving on from French's?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭xbox36016

4 star pizza

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

xbox36016 wrote: »
    4 star pizza

Wud u just ever piss off

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭xbox36016

what did i do to you?

Advertisement