Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Tattoo Artist who shares my views

Options
  • 02-10-2008 4:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Hey ya...! I'm looking for a Tattoo Artist to ink me...! I have pretty big Tattoo line up...! and some of them are idea but I need a TA who can help me with them...!

I'm a pretty Dark person...! Morbid...! with a slice and happy go lucky...! I don't just want to walk into any parlor and get inked I want to know the Artist a bit frist just see him at work...!

as I know a very good artist but I just don't think we're on the same page...! so if anyone knows any Tattoo artist who's fairly dark but still a nice person let me know...!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Dark but a nice person? I understand you wanting someone on the same page or whatever but surely you'd go to an artist for their portfolio and not their personality? If its a darkwave / horror style piece you're after, the people I'd recommend for that task are Justin or Jani in Zulu or Marius in Snakebite.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Diceicle wrote: »
    Dark but a nice person? I understand you wanting someone on the same page or whatever but surely you'd go to an artist for their portfolio and not their personality? If its a darkwave / horror style piece you're after, the people I'd recommend for that task are Justin or Jani in Zulu or Marius in Snakebite.

Justins not in zulu anymore, think he's in limrick, not sure though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭tayto909

justin russell is at all-star in limerick. he does a fair bit of work in a style similar to robert hernandez [famous gore/dark fantsy tattooist]. research it and check him out.

tayto909 wrote: »
    justin russell is at all-star in limerick. he does a fair bit of work in a style similar to robert hernandez [famous gore/dark fantsy tattooist]. research it and check him out.

Justin left? So who's left up in Zulu now thats of top quality? Actually who's in Dublin thats top quality?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Diceicle wrote: »
    Justin left? So who's left up in Zulu now thats of top quality? Actually who's in Dublin thats top quality?

There is a few, but im still pretty pissed about Justin being gone! D;
    Guess i'll be looking elsewhere.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭truthinwords

Justin has his own place on Amiens St (near Bus Aras).

Whats the name of the place on Amiens street he's in now? There seems to be an exodus of top quality artists left in Dublin. There's some good ones to be sure but we're certainly short on world class ones IMO.

Are there any new places open(ing) out of curiosity?

Advertisement