Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the restaurant in the Sheraton Athlone like?

Options
  • 02-10-2008 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭

I've booked a package for two nights B&B and one evening meal in the Sheraton Athlone. Has anyone eaten in the restaurant here? Can't find any sample menu's or information on the type of food they serve. Can anyone give me any feedback?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭neaideabh

I haven't ate at the restaurant so can't say anything bout the menu but was at a wedding there and the food was delicious. So the restaurant should be good! The restaurant itself is very trendy!

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭chahop

It's good for hotel food thats about it. If you call them up they will e-mail a menu to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭athlonelad

food is pretty good in the sheraton. they have a carvery type place in the new shopping centre too which also is part of the hotel. harvest something its calld. grand lunch there anyways. best to sample some of the restaurants in town though. some great ones at the bridge and the connacht side of town!!

Advertisement