Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who moved it?

Options
  • 02-10-2008 5:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭

who moved my chemtrail thread?????????????

the amount of degraded thrash talk by skip rats is incredible, and yet I post a serious issue and it gets moved.

Let people see the information, our would your government grants be cut if such threads were allowed?

Explain yourselves.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭andrewlownie101

biko wrote: »

thats the one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭karlr42

a serious issue
    Chemtrails?
    The mods did you a favour and saved you from being savaged by the AH community.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

It was moved into it's correct forum, what's your point OP

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Wiki

The Chemtrail conspiracy theory holds that the trails seen behind some aircraft are not ordinary contrails, but are the result of high-altitude spraying of some kind of chemicals or biological agents for a purpose undisclosed to the general public.

That's why it's in CT now I would imagine

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

:( I dont know what a tracker mortgage is

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Its where it belongs now, with the loon's and 6th(he's special).

perhaps some of you lot should turn off the computer, open the curtains and look outside occasionally.

Wikipedia quotes, are you having a laugh.

savaged by the ah Community, when they have finished talking about their bodily functions I would strip them apart in any debate.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Doesn't belong in After Hours, Conspiracy Theories is the closest forum, and you seem to be some sort of loon so I'll wager it was the correct decision.

We are government funded by the Nazi Party of Germany from 1939 who are funnelling funds through to us via an Einstein-Rosen bridge. They know your thoughts and can smell your fear.

They also do this via an Einstein-Rosen bridge. Terribly useful things these transtemporal transportation trifles. Of course I don't mean to imply that trifles are used to send things through time because that would be patently silly.

Pay no further attention to that mysterious trifle on your table, it's not moving closer to you every time you look away. It's not going to get you soon, very soon.

It was moved into it's correct forum, what's your point OP

the point is to be found in my first post. Why not leave it where I posted it. What harm would it do????????????????????????????????????

• Advertisement

perhaps some of you lot should turn off the computer, open the curtains and look outside occasionally.
    I'm looking out a window now. I see trails from the jet engines of commercial airliners.
    And what's the harm in leaving it where it was? By that token I can post a thread on animals close-up with a wide-angle lens in the Politics forum.
    Mentioning that forum, if I'm not mistaken the fair mod of it, oscarBravo, has shown how unsubstantiated your silly chemtrail nonsense is. Take it somewhere else.

did you see the house resolution??????????

I linked it for the docile.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Ever consider that cem-trails might be vapour caused by the heat of jet engines travelling through low pressure air. Or is it better to assume that somebody's trying to kill us with a incredibly low amount of something unsubstantiated and limited to flight paths only, which in most case's go nowhere near high population areas?

Ever consider that cem-trails might be vapour caused by the heat of jet engines travelling through low pressure air. Or is it better to assume that somebody's trying to kill us with a incredibly low amount of something unsubstantiated and limited to flight paths only, which in most case's go nowhere near high population areas?

well for a start they are sprayed over all major cities worldwide, and all over the planet regardless of flight paths.

The trails include massive doses of barium and aluminium.

Why do the US pass a house resolution on something that does not exist in your eyes??

This is not the place to discuss this, and neither was AH. If people are interested, they'll find your threads in CT.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

well for a start they are sprayed over all major cities worldwide, and all over the planet regardless of flight paths.

Are the chemicals responsible for making me fat?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

6th wrote: »
    short 6th, not fat. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

conspiracat.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 83,235 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

KITTY! ;_;

6th wrote: »

that depends, do you eat that GM rubbish? You know the stuff that actually results in reduced crop yields, dies out after one season, requires massive doses of additives and pesticides.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

this entire thread should be moved to the conspiracy forum

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

It's the use of dihydrogen monoxide that we should all be really worried about.

Traces are found in every lake and river in the country. It contributes to the greenhouse effect and is a common cause of soil erosion. It's been detected in all varieties of tumors and accidental inhalation of even small quantities of it can cause death.

And yet there is absolutely no ban in place to stop the use of dihydrogen monoxide within industry in this country.

Traces are found in every lake and river in the country. It contributes to the greenhouse effect and is a common cause of soil erosion. It's been detected in all varieties of tumors and accidental inhalation of even small quantities of it can cause death.

And yet there is absolutely no ban in place to stop the use of dihydrogen monoxide within industry in this country.

don't worry you'll be paying for it soon, you see there is a shortage.

Or so they would have you believe, you have to create a crisis before the plebs will accept such a scam.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Monkeyfudge, maybe you should start a petition on this and andrew will help you in your cause?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Don't forget it's the most common compound in acid rain and is used in nuclear power plants of all places. Complete and utter shíte that it hasn't been banned yet. The government has the time to put in place laws to protect the banks but it doesn't have the time to ban this shít. Typical fianna fail*.

*and yes I intended that to be spelt fail.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

It's in the water supply too, while we are brushing our teeth with flouride.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Gordon wrote: »
    It's in the water supply too, while we are brushing our teeth with flouride.
    You're the sucker that uses tap water. I only use bottled water, no dihydrogen monoxide in my water supply.

I only drink blingh2O bottled water, I'm safer than all of you.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

CuLT wrote: »
    Doesn't belong in After Hours, Conspiracy Theories is the closest forum, and you seem to be some sort of loon so I'll wager it was the correct decision.

We are government funded by the Nazi Party of Germany from 1939 who are funnelling funds through to us via an Einstein-Rosen bridge. They know your thoughts and can smell your fear.

They also do this via an Einstein-Rosen bridge. Terribly useful things these transtemporal transportation trifles. Of course I don't mean to imply that trifles are used to send things through time because that would be patently silly.

Pay no further attention to that mysterious trifle on your table, it's not moving closer to you every time you look away. It's not going to get you soon, very soon.

This is clearly rubbish.

The Nazis would never use an Einstein-Rosen bridge. They don't even like them to be called Schwarzschild wormholes.

The like to call them Hitler Highways.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

that depends, do you eat that GM rubbish? You know the stuff that actually results in reduced crop yields, dies out after one season, requires massive doses of additives and pesticides.

Dude, you're on the internet .... the governments most powerful weapon!

I'm sick of you nutjobs that use what suits you and complain about everything else.

Advertisement