Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who moved it?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

kaimera wrote: »
    short 6th, not fat. :)

Actually you're right. If I was 6' my weight would be prefect. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

the point is to be found in my first post. Why not leave it where I posted it. What harm would it do????????????????????????????????????
    What good would it do????????????????????????????????????
    It's the use of dihydrogen monoxide that we should all be really worried about.

Traces are found in every lake and river in the country. It contributes to the greenhouse effect and is a common cause of soil erosion. It's been detected in all varieties of tumors and accidental inhalation of even small quantities of it can cause death.
    Worse, there seems to be a conspiracy which apparently originated in the US to add large quantities of it in crystalline form to our alcoholic beverages!! Completely iniquitous, imho!! :mad:

Add your voice to the efforts to stamp out DHMO!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Sweet Jesus, Casey. Do you ever give up?

• Registered Users Posts: 83,235 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

can n6 a064nt 6f...

/numlock*

can no amount of IP blocking stop his reign of boredom?

Advertisement