Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

80's Night

Options
  • 02-10-2008 5:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hi all, any interest in an 80's Night in Sky Bar ? Thinking about running it on thursdays but some asking for a Sunday and Monday. Could some of you give your input please....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

I would be yeah, Sunday for Bank Holiday weekends would be handy. Haven't been up there yet.. unsure of the entry age. Would be a pity to be refused considering I'm only down in Woodlands!

80's night does sound cool, I think 80's night in Koo in Bray does wlel on a Tues..have never made it to it though!

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Matt Le Tissue

Sounds good but what do you mean by 80s?
    There was a lot of crap music (kajagoogoo anyone?) around then as well as some great stuff too.
    Any excuse for a night out's ok in my book, I'm just curious as to what you mean by 80s.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Sounds good but what do you mean by 80s?
    There was a lot of crap music (kajagoogoo anyone?) around then as well as some great stuff too.

What about classics like this?
    it's a rickroll!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

The 80's were crap. That's why it's cool...

Must pop back in again some night (no pun intended).

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Matt Le Tissue

eoin_s wrote: »
    it's a rickroll!
    That's just not funny. No amount of alcohol could make that good!!;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭wicklowdub

I was at the 80's night a few saturdays ago and there was blue murder, about twenty 20 year olds punching the head off each other. There was only one bouncer to deal with this, pretty nasty stuff so I wont be going back for some time.

Whaaaaatttt!!!!???!!!

I've only ever seen 1 fight in a club! Ah that wouldn't really put me off going but that's what I was wondering, the entry age? I'm 22, youngest out of a group of 23 year olds so would be quite annoyed if I'd only strolled up from Woodlands to be refused from my local! :(

What's the entry free etc if you don't mind Tony?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

eoin_s wrote: »
    it's a rickroll!

My wife used to share a flat with the girl dancing in the background of the vid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 tonyd123

We keep it over 20 and charge 5 euro after 11. The 80's night would be free and prob a thurs. Make sure you have ID if your under 25

In fairness now, obviously doesn't want to have a discussion about this on a public forum.

Still have to make it down/up to the Sky bar, might try pop up this weekend, definitely over Christmas!

• Advertisement
Advertisement