Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travel info for this Sunday

Options
  • 02-10-2008 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭

No Stansted Express service, rail replacement bus service running non-stop to Liverpool Street.

Takes approx 1hr, then you'll need to catch a train to White Hart Lane or Northumberland Park from Liv St.

Check National Rail for details.

I'm back on last flight @ 21::45 and I reckon I'll have loads of time, I might even stick around for a beer after the game.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

Had a feeling that might happen! , any idea lads how much a taxi from tottenham to stansted airport would cost? , coz its the only way i'll make flight now after 7.30 with no train running.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

I wouldn't expect much change out of £70 to be honest, but you might get lucky with a minicab firm near the ground.

Remember, it can be a nightmare traffic wise in the Tottenham area, so if you must I'd recommend heading for the rank at Tottenham Hale.

Either that or get the train from Northumberland Park to Cheshunt or Broxbourne right after the game (train at 17:12 takes 14mins to Cheshunt and 23mins to Broxbourne) then get a cab from there which should knock £20 off the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭RingoSpur

Thats messed me up. on the half seven back to dublin too.

RingoSpur wrote: »
    Thats messed me up. on the half seven back to dublin too.

Give the other fella a PM and try and arrange something for after the game?

What flight you out on mate? I'm on the one about 8am, see you in C&H?

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭RingoSpur

Will do mate, on the 8:10 out in the morning so I'll see you in the airport probably.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

Will also see ye in the departures, heading over with a mate. Where to go for a pre match pint?

I always drink in the Coach and Horses pub about 10mins walk north of the ground towards Edmonton (just across from Sainsburys)

Advertisement