Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Colour Photocopying in Galway

Options
  • 02-10-2008 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭

For A3 size and bigger. Anyone got any recommendations? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,957 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

I'd try iSupply (think that's what they're called, Druids Lane and Dominic St) first. Don't know if they actually do it, but that's where I'd try ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭pseudonym1

JustMary wrote: »
    I'd try iSupply (think that's what they're called, Druids Lane and Dominic St) first. Don't know if they actually do it, but that's where I'd try ...

+1 when in collage a couple of years back was 1.75 if i remember correctly for A3 - actually that could have been b&w! Good and most reasonable around.
    Maybe check out reads in dublin if you can know you can e-mail them stuff have a great service and well reasonable.

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭stevecrow74

the one on abbygate street across from Java's (JC quickprint i think) they do colour A3 copies ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bass Cadet

Cool, thanks a mill

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

iSupply definitely do A3, and I think Jaycee do, to. If you need bigger, I think that Blueprint in Liosban (beside Westdoc) can do it. 091-767776 if you want to check.

I use iSupply quite a bit, and find them very helpful and friendly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 39 JamesStephens

iSupply is the best

Advertisement