Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"All Day Breakfast" Signs

Options
  • 02-10-2008 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Hi all,

I was walking down Camden Street/Wexford Street/Aungier Street yesterday and I noticed a few signs, in the style of a street name sign (the blue and white colours etc.) saying "All Day Breakfast" and some sort of greek letter (think it was mu) where the postcode usually is.

Does anyone know what this is all about?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

something to do with an all day breakfast maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Thge symbol is the symbol for micro (LC Physics student here).:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

maybe they microwave it!! haha

lame. i know.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Quaver wrote: »
    Hi all,

I was walking down Camden Street/Wexford Street/Aungier Street yesterday and I noticed a few signs, in the style of a street name sign (the blue and white colours etc.) saying "All Day Breakfast" and some sort of greek letter (think it was mu) where the postcode usually is.

Thanks
    I think those signs are for a pub serving food in Stephen Street Lower (it's name escapes me now).

Here's an example of one of the signs (from Little Longford Street).

LongfordStreetLittleBreakfast-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,194 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

Quaver wrote: »
    Hi all,

Thanks

It is Mu and the flyposters should get done

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

I think those signs are for a pub serving food in Stephen Street Lower (it's name escapes me now).

Hairy Lemon perhaps?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Good topic. /heads down to garage to get a large, white pudding and sausage baguette.

Advertisement