Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PS2 4 xbox

• 02-10-2008 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

im getn an xbox 360 for christmas n i want 2 off load ps2 wt il i gt 4 id?? wher shud i sell id r wt shop givz a dacnt ofr??? i also av a load o old games??? wtz d best value 4 money xbox??? do iv 2 buy any accessories 4 id?? iz xbox live free??? wt games shud i gt 4 id??? ne1 wana buy mi ps2 n games??? lukn forward 2 ur ideaz!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

gtfo

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

Get a dictionary first!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭xbox36016

troll troll troll troll

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,693 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Hello there fellow boardians, how are we this evening? I'm getting an Xbox 360 for Christmas and I want to off load my PS2... what will I get for said console? Where should I sell it or what shop gives a decent offer? I also have a load of old games, if that is any use when you are responding to my queries! Whats the best value for money Xbox, since I want to get the best bang for my buck and what not ho ho ho! Do I have to buy any accessories for it? Is Xbox Live free? What games should I get for my brand spanking new piece of hardware? Anyone fancy buying my super-good quality PS2 and games so I can save a few coppers and what not, and prevent an unpleasant trip to the game trading establishment? Eagerly anticipating your responses and suggestions, good sports!

Have a pleasant evening! Yours in Christ.

Well you shalln't be getting much for a PS2 at this stage. Try adverts.ie, might get something decent there for the games and console (can't sell on these boards).

Xbox Live Gold is not free. You need to pay an annual subscription of 60 euro to play online. You can download demos and arcade games with a silver account, with a bit of a delay to favour gold members. No accessorries are necessary, but you will use some like the Play and Charge kit, or the expensive wireless adapter if you be going online.

As for games, up to you. Can't go wrong with Call of Duty 4, Braid, Bioshock, Eternal Sonata and the loads of upcoming games like Gears 2, Fallout 3, Far Cry 2, Mirror's Edge etc...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

im getn an xbox 360 for christmas n i want 2 off load ps2 wt il i gt 4 id?? wher shud i sell id r wt shop givz a dacnt ofr??? i also av a load o old games??? wtz d best value 4 money xbox??? do iv 2 buy any accessories 4 id?? iz xbox live free??? wt games shud i gt 4 id??? ne1 wana buy mi ps2 n games??? lukn forward 2 ur ideaz!!!

Gonna take a guess at your age.....13??:rolleyes:

To answer your questions;

Nowhere will give a "dacnt" offer for a ps2.Just keep it i'd say

Xbox live gold is 60e a year

The accessories depend on what you want from it, the essentials are'nt all that dear

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

xbox36016 wrote: »
    troll troll troll troll

That made me lol:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

troll troll troll troll

Pot%20Kettle%20Black.jpg

OP, try posting in English and you might be surprised insofar as
    you might get the reply you're looking for ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭xbox36016

like I said troll troll troll troll

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,453 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

a black kerry man??

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    a black kerry man??

hahaha :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Hey guys at least he spelt christmas right!

People who spell it xmas I cannot stand. XMAS? It makes no sense :confused:

..on a side note I dont think OP is real someone did this for the laugh id say. :)

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Holy s**t!

That's a hideous style you have going on there.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

like I said troll troll troll troll

I guess it takes one to know one eh?

Advertisement