Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancellation of Nightrider services (Wicklow)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭Ho-Hum

Argggh, that bus was fairly handy for after gigs and whatnot...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,928 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

BOOOO!

that bus was great - family guy on the screen, dropped off 5 minutes from my gaff.

SickCert - you know the score - is there any chance now of getting the 84N extended up to charlesland? Last time I asked a driver he replied "no, I don't have to".

• Registered Users Posts: 21,380 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

SickCert wrote: »

Cheers for that.

Not at all happy bout this. Take it it wasn't profitable for them yeah?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭SickCert

loyatemu wrote: »
    BOOOO!

that bus was great - family guy on the screen, dropped off 5 minutes from my gaff.

SickCert - you know the score - is there any chance now of getting the 84N extended up to charlesland? Last time I asked a driver he replied "no, I don't have to".

Back to my private hire days, give me an old green punt note and i would bring you anywhere!! Chuck him an incentive and be polite...........
    I dont do nightlinks but i know the lads are on the road from 2/3pm and may be on the verge of a breakdown!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

I hear this fella is back, might help.

• Advertisement
Advertisement