Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clicks in Firefox only working intermittently

Options
  • 02-10-2008 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi sorry if this has already been posted. I did a search but couldn't find anything.

In firefox version 3.0.3, when I click on a toolbar icon, e.g. google, sometimes nothing happens. I click it again and the timer in the top right starts working but then it stops. I click again and nothing happens. After a few more clicks, I eventually open the page. This sequence is random and may work first time.

This seems to be an intermittent problem. I recently upgraded firefox to 3.0.3 and it doesn't seem to be happening. I don't know what version I had but I'm wondering if this problem is still there waiting to appear again.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Tagged:

Advertisement