Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween Masks

Options
  • 02-10-2008 9:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Am looking for a decent shop in Dublin City Centre that does a good range of Halloween masks - am actually looking for a shop I can walk in and try them on - so no online shops please

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭superfly

there is only one shop that sells that stuff
    it is opposite the St Stephens Green SC beside the Olympia
    otherwise you would have to hire a costume somewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Some years Easons has a good selection of costume stuff.

Toymaster too.

There's also a party shop out near the airport in that centre that has Harvey Norman, PC World, B&Q , Atalantic etc

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭Muff_Daddy

Ace party shop in Clondalkin village is a very good place, if you don't mind a short treck outside the city centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Muff_Daddy wrote: »
    Ace party shop in Clondalkin village is a very good place, if you don't mind a short treck outside the city centre.

+1, Also having a sale this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Gyalist

superfly wrote: »
    there is only one shop that sells that stuff
    it is opposite the St Stephens Green SC beside the Olympia Gaiety
    otherwise you would have to hire a costume somewhere

FYP

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

There's also a party shop out near the airport in that centre that has Harvey Norman, PC World, B&Q , Atalantic etc

That shop's gone ages :( would have been seriously handy for me before, but no-o. It had to close as soon as I came back and got a car.

try the 2 €uro shop. It can surprise you sometimes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭superfly

Gyalist wrote: »
    FYP

i always get those 2 mixed up :)

Advertisement