Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Fifa 09 Team?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Sundarland :D Cool

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Sundarland :D Cool

check your player hub or whatever you should have a invite off me

• Registered Users Posts: 12,906 ✭✭✭✭whatawaster

FutureGuy wrote: »
    For all the people already signed up, I'm wondering what you think your BEST position is, as opposed to your favourite. We'd all love to be attacking, but it would be great to have a team where people play the roles they are assigned.

I'm a good enough attacker, but my strength in Fifa is my defending.

By the way, what age are all my teammates??? :p

i'm 23, just coming into my prime.
    The only position i have played is full back, i knew it wouldn't be the most in-demand decision so i decided to stick with there. I'm fairly attacking, though i think my defending has improved.

Do you reckon we could get enough of us together for a game tonight?

i'm 23, just coming into my prime.
    The only position i have played is full back, i knew it wouldn't be the most in-demand decision so i decided to stick with there. I'm fairly attacking, though i think my defending has improved.

Do you reckon we could get enough of us together for a game tonight?

ye say we will..bout 9 half 9 for the match??whats your tag btw?is it ur username cause i tried adding that

Soby wrote: »
    ye say we will..bout 9 half 9 for the match??whats your tag btw?is it ur username cause i tried adding that

i just played a quick online BAP match and the standard was truly atrocious. Defenders, Midfielders, Everybody crowded around the ball. None of that here i hope.
    It's really annoying, i have to get of boards to connect to Live.
    Are we going to talk tactics beforehand?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Sunderland seems like a good choice so. I won't be able to play tonight, but pretty much any other night I'll be on!

i just played a quick online BAP match and the standard was truly atrocious. Defenders, Midfielders, Everybody crowded around the ball. None of that here i hope.
    It's really annoying, i have to get of boards to connect to Live.
    Are we going to talk tactics beforehand?

ye kk say we all meet in the "dressing room" at 9 theres a chat function there we can use for tactics..have i added you into the team???

Soby wrote: »
    ye kk say we all meet in the "dressing room" at 9 theres a chat function there we can use for tactics..have i added you into the team???

yeah you have.

I'm off for a pre-game massage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

I played a random game last night in the midfield, it was great fun. Think I played ok too. I'll see you all at the game!

I played a random game last night in the midfield, it was great fun. Think I played ok too. I'll see you all at the game!

cant seem to add you..dave7g the tag ye?

• Advertisement

How many players minimum do you need on your team to play a game?

3 i think
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mike on

two me thinks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,791 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

A games forum I use did something like this but BETTER:

Instead of one team, they have two and have arranged a seven game series between the two teams, the first game being this thursday and then continuing the thursday after - what yous reckon? I'll join if we're making two teams!

Boards.ie - THE RIVALS

A games forum I use did something like this but BETTER:

Instead of one team, they have two and have arranged a seven game series between the two teams, the first game being this thursday and then continuing the thursday after - what yous reckon? I'll join if we're making two teams!

Boards.ie - THE RIVALS

good idea, but we'd struggle to find two teams i think

Great fun tonight lads. I just checked that 2nd team we beat EvolutionLeague FC are the number 1 ranked team online and we beat them!!!

Great fun tonight lads. I just checked that 2nd team we beat EvolutionLeague FC are the number 1 ranked team online and we beat them!!!

were they ranked games we were playing? Are we on a leaderboard, or do we have to join a league?

It'll be even better when we have a full team.

I need to sort out my camera though, i'm using Tele and it seems different to how it is offline.

That was great craic actually. I dont have the messengar pad thingy so I'm of very few words in the dressing room. I think you'll agree I do my talking by getting lost at the other end of the pitch :p

That was great craic actually. I dont have the messengar pad thingy so I'm of very few words in the dressing room. I think you'll agree I do my talking by getting lost at the other end of the pitch :p

Ye same here I dont have the pad so im a man of few words. I thought we played good overall in the matches and the ones we lost we probably should have won because we had the chances.

Ye same here I dont have the pad so im a man of few words. I thought we played good overall in the matches and the ones we lost we probably should have won because we had the chances.

me neither thats why i use the cheap option and plug in a spare keyboard..But thats awsome bout that 2nd team we beat..Good performance all round

• Advertisement

Played two random matches there myself, I was Anderson - center mid in one and scored twice and in the other one I was the lone striker for Holland and got MOTM, although it wasn't hard seeing as my team all strayed out of position all the time :o

Can't wait to play on a proper team like we have here, should be some laugh!

Come on the Black cats! Oh, there was another thread about having a team, in the Xbox forum but the guy hasn't done anything about actually creating it yet, so we could very well have two boards teams alright!

Actually i've created a league if anyone wants to join, no point in creating a new thread for it sure.....

League Name: Irish CL

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Can we arrange a time so we can all meet up for a few games? Perhaps the weekend?

Looking forward to cracking skulls :D

Anyone up for a few games tonight?

Anyone up for a few games tonight?

Hell yes

So say Everyone meet in "The dressing room" at 9 again same as last night?

Oh yes, I'll be there, although I have a mouse invading my game room, so it's quite possible that I could run away like a girl in the middle of a game, screaming like Flanders.

i won't be there tonight lads, but best of luck.

Oh yes, I'll be there, although I have a mouse invading my game room, so it's quite possible that I could run away like a girl in the middle of a game, screaming like Flanders.

ill be there..:eek: that sucks man..wouldnt blame ya for screamin

I will be on in a minute or two, plugged in my pc and blew every fuse in the house!

• Advertisement

The teams don't have equal stats, we were getting raped tonight against United and Arsenal as Sunderland. Did anyone notice that every time Finnan or McGeady got the ball, they chipped it into the center and we lost possession as Ireland... feckin' annoyin. Do mic's actually work in the dressing room btw?

I think we should be Barca.. they'd suit the way we seemed to play tonight. If we are Ireland we are always going to end up playing country vs club matches!

Advertisement