Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Fifa 09 Team?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    The teams don't have equal stats, we were getting raped tonight against United and Arsenal as Sunderland. Did anyone notice that every time Finnan or McGeady got the ball, they chipped it into the center and we lost possession as Ireland... feckin' annoyin. Do mic's actually work in the dressing room btw?

I think we should be Barca.. they'd suit the way we seemed to play tonight. If we are Ireland we are always going to end up playing country vs club matches!

Ye that equal stats seems to be b/s alright..ill change it tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Haven't been around for a while but I'de defo be up for this. The only problem I find with playing with randomers is that most of them don't seem to understand how easily you could tear a team apart if everyone just passed quickly instead of running for a half and hour and then getting their pass blocked and losing the ball (if they even attempt the pass).

I'll play anywhere anytime, although centre-back is extremely difficult in 09 because tackling and positioning as a defender is a lot different to 08 imo.

Gamertag = luv ulongtime69 but me mic seems to be a bit fooked :(

PS: Ye could put me down as a defender.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Soby wrote: »
    Ye that equal stats seems to be b/s alright..ill change it tomorrow

Yeah, the one time we had two even(ish) teams, we pretty much dominated the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,906 ✭✭✭✭whatawaster

All players have equal stats. All Right Backs have the same stats, all left wingers etc. I've read this on more than one occasion.
    The only variable i would have thought would be height and build. Maybe picking a taller, more athletic team (Bolton or Stoke?) is the way to go?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

All players have equal stats. All Right Backs have the same stats, all left wingers etc. I've read this on more than one occasion.
    The only variable i would have thought would be height and build. Maybe picking a taller, more athletic team (Bolton or Stoke?) is the way to go?

I've read that too, but certainly last night it didn't feel that way. We were being dominated by United and Arsenal, it was only 3 vs 3, the other players we're being controlled, but the games were so uneven that the teams couldn't have had even stats...or maybe our tactics were way off. I don't know....

• Advertisement

I noticed in the boardsie club there are only like 5 people. So do ye's think we'll get a full team at all? Also can someone invite me to join the club?

yeah that's what i started to do. It's anoying when you go out of picture though

Just a tip in case anyone doesn't know, it doesn't solve the problem but sometimes can be helpful: press the 'back' button in tele cam to toggle between following the ball and your player.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

I'll take that, cheers!

9 o clock tonight anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 nunshaw

I'm in and a right back or right midfield

• Advertisement

join or else gimme your tag

Whos around tonight bout 9ish??

• Registered Users Posts: 12,906 ✭✭✭✭whatawaster