Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddywagon 2008, Thinking of Selling

Options
  • 02-10-2008 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭

Thinking of selling my KONA Paddy Wagon 08 model, looking for €400 minimum, anyone interested.

Picture attached, would be selling with the stock saddle and without pedals, other than that it will be as per the picture.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Morgan

What size is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭Mr. Skeffington

Its 56cm, a perfect bike for winter training

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭christeb

I think you'll be doing well to shift it at that price when you can buy a brand new Bowery for €315 delivered from Pearson cycles in the UK

• Registered Users Posts: 31,067 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

christeb wrote: »
    I think you'll be doing well to shift it at that price when you can buy a brand new Bowery for €315 delivered from Pearson cycles in the UK

Linky? According to their website the cheapest fixie they have is CHARGE PLUG FREESTYLER 2009 @ £409.99.

Hmmm. Langster Monaco. I want.

I see 2009 Paddy Wagon on wiggle for €541.72 (gold discount) so €400 for a 2008 seems a bit high, but not outrageous if it's "as new".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭christeb

Well would you look at that, they must have just sold out (it was a big ad on the front page). There are plenty of previous posts on the topic if you do a quick search. Paddy Wagon looks nice though!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

The Plug Freestyler has fork clearance for bar-spins!

Advertisement