Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MMA Wear

• 02-10-2008 10:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭

Dont know if this is the right place for this but anyway

Does anyone know where to get Affliction and Tapout clothes fairly cheap can be here or US (online) etc but if its US it would be cool if it was a company which would help not get caught for customs

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭dez_warlock

Hey, I get mine from the official tapout site. I usually order 3 tees at a time and have never been caught for customs. Sizes are pretty big too.

Affliction tees i just get on ebay, prices are fairly steep though. The sizes in these are generally smaller so it's best to go a size bigger just to be safe. Hope that helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

In the Moore Street Mall theres a MMA store that sells all that stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

prices for such t's is quite high on the highstreet,especially the affliction ones.
    You would be better off buying a few together on the internet.It would work out cheaper even with the shipping

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Affliction make some unbelievable stuff but even with the dollar to euro rate the ordinary ones end up being nearly €50 and i dunno if i can pay that for a t-shirt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

EdK wrote: »
    Affliction make some unbelievable stuff but even with the dollar to euro rate the ordinary ones end up being nearly €50 and i dunno if i can pay that for a t-shirt

maybe buy a few tshirts from the affliction site and that way they should work out cheaper with shipping spread over all of the items.I agree that affliction tshirts are sexi!!!

• Advertisement

The Heroes and Demons range is incredible i've been humming and hawing over it for a while the fact that i'm a big boy doesnt help as they look slim enough fitting and i dont wanna get stuck with them or have the hassle of returning them

Affliction site doesnt ship internationally but i've seen them a few other places

Anyone know of anywhere in Cork that stocks them twould be handy

* Just ordered 3 t-shirts from Tapout though they are pretty schweet

method=get&rs=67&q=75&x=87&y=58&w=293&h=349&ro=0&s=C38265DE-19B9-EECA-2825B83E0A045452.jpg

method=get&rs=60&q=75&x=84&y=54&w=293&h=349&ro=0&s=0C8F1740-19B9-EECA-28BAAA80141D71C8.jpg

method=get&rs=66&q=75&x=20&y=13&w=293&h=349&ro=0&s=8718F40C-19B9-EECA-285BC9616C78FBA0.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

EdK wrote: »

I have a rake of these! They work out just under €50 in Wrestling Mania in Stephens Green, so it's pretty much the same as the internet, plus you could buy more than one and not get stung on customs as well.

But Affliction are the only ones i'll spend that amount on shirts for.
    EdK, check out Hostility clothing as well if online is an option, they have some nice stuff as well and are a fraction of the price of affliction. :)

Hope this helps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭ec18

I do like affliction clothing and LOVE their leather jackets a bit steep though at $700 each :O

ShawnRaven wrote: »
    I have a rake of these! They work out just under €50 in Wrestling Mania in Stephens Green, so it's pretty much the same as the internet, plus you could buy more than one and not get stung on customs as well.

But Affliction are the only ones i'll spend that amount on shirts for.
    EdK, check out Hostility clothing as well if online is an option, they have some nice stuff as well and are a fraction of the price of affliction. :)

Hope this helps.

Checked out hostility website they dont have much of a range at the moment, still set on Affliction i think i'd just feel better if i know sizes etc for sure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Jimmy McMurtry

Tap Out stuff you can get in Foot Locker for like €25, Affliction can be got in Genius & the Wrestling Shop in Stephens Green, The Wrestling shop is much cheaper though with shirts being €50 whereas in Genius there like €80

• Advertisement

Dunno if this is any use, but sure...

http://stores.ebay.com/Replica-Wrestling-Belts_W0QQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247

Search his shop. He carries tonnes of stuff. But im not at all knowledgeable about non-WWE stuff, so i don't know if he has what you want or not. Hes...eh.. customs-friendly...

Anybody had any experience with the Sinister website?, The Anderson Silva fight t-shirts are quite cool

This one in particular

SINISTER_SPIDER_BLACK2.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Tap Out stuff you can get in Foot Locker for like €25, Affliction can be got in Genius & the Wrestling Shop in Stephens Green, The Wrestling shop is much cheaper though with shirts being €50 whereas in Genius there like €80

Do not go f*cking near Genius if you're on a budget! For those who think Niall in Wrestling Mania is a robber obviously haven't seen this place! Between €65 to €80 euro for a shirt! I bought one for €65 about a year or so ago only because 1) WM didn't have them in at the time, although they would get them in about a month later and 2) i'd gotten some emergency tax back so i'd treated myself.

It's a southside retail clothing outlet so typically it's gonna be expensive as it is. But yeah, steer well clear unless you have paper to burn.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭ec18

anyone know what how the sizes go for the affliction jackets?

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭ryoishin

You might get some here and they have a shop on north king street

http://www.fightersupplies.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Clive

€ 50 for a t-shirt!

Mentalism.

Why not just buy a nice t-shirt for €25 and give the other half to your favourite fighter's charity?

Advertisement