Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Orange Box on Play! €16.99!!!!!

• 03-10-2008 8:16am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

As it says. The Orange Box is only €16.99 on play.com today. It's there hot pick of the day! If I had money on me card I'd get it! :D

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Just bought it! Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

There's the link anyway, just to make it handier for you's.
    http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-/3359578/-/Product.html?searchstring=orange+box&searchsource=0
    Glad to see someone will be getting use out of it! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 417 ✭✭mika27

Why did you tell me this? Now I have to buy it!!

Sorry Mika, but seen as I can't have it, everyone else has to get it! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

thats good I got it for 35 in extravision 2 months ago. A mate in work said he got it pre owned in xtravision last weekend for just a tenner. But new for 16 is good also.

• Advertisement

i tried to ge it but it says it can only be delivered to a UK address. Anybody bought off them/encountered this before?

Edit: 's alright...figured out you have to change the price from St£rling to €uros.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭J-blk

I got this at launch but that's a fantastic price - for €16.99 it's worth it for Portal alone!

i tried to ge it but it says it can only be delivered to a UK address. Anybody bought off them/encountered this before?

Edit: 's alright...figured out you have to change the price from St£rling to €uros.
    Was just about to tell you to check that its in Euros Shifty! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

great group of games and an amazing price for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

I'm right now in the middle of replaying HL2. I'd buy this right now on the spot for the extras if I had any money on my card. I still need to get Ep 1&2, nevermind Portal amd TF2! An absolute must buy for anyone and brilliant value.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Might buy it, buuuut Im still waiting on a game I ordered 2 weeks ago.. Not impressed -_-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Bloody hell, might grab a copy for myself even though I already have the PC version...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

Great stuff OP, got this plus Fifa '09 (in Tesco's) for just over 50 squids, ta very much :D.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Sweet! Just bought it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Ordered!

These bargain alerts are costing me a fortune!

I'm broke anyway so it makes no difference to me! Ha ha ha :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Damn :( afraid I missed the boat on this one. Its back up to 30, which in fairness is still a great price!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭CJackson

besty wrote: »
    Ordered!

These bargain alerts are costing me a fortune!

HAHAHAHA add me to that list

• if im not mistaken the team fortress 2 update is coming to the 360 version sometime before xmas, medic pyro heavy and new maps. heres a link

http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2007/12/12/team-fortress-2-update-and-dlc-in-very-near/

only crappy thing is that u will pay for it as usual (freaking microsoft)

Still playing the Orange Box, would recommend it to anybody!

• Advertisement
Advertisement