Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Bill Pay - Free Anytime Landline calls

• 03-10-2008 9:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,776 ✭✭✭

Talk 300/400/600 customers who are also eircom customers can now get free anytime calls to landlines in the ROI.

linkity link

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Have to be an existing eircom customer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭Solair

Interesting, I wonder will we see an unlimited eircom to meteor talktime option too?

Seems like a way that eircom can leverage their ownership of both meteor and the landline operation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Solair wrote: »
    Interesting, I wonder will we see an unlimited eircom to meteor talktime option too?

Seems like a way that eircom can leverage their ownership of both meteor and the landline operation.

I suspect sooner than you think. A lot sooner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭Solair

I just subscribed to the offer. You get free calls to all Irish landlines, eircom or otherwise and you also get free calls to all Meteor numbers from your eircom landline!!

Quite a nice package, should shake up the market a bit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Tarakiwa

Thanks for the heads up on this.
    Looks like a great offer! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement