Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT Hoodies?

Options
  • 03-10-2008 10:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey all,

Can anyone tell me where I can get my hands on the DIT hoodies?

Cheers,
    Neo

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

You should be able to get them in the Student Union shops.
    Aungier street might be your best bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Turnip2000

I saw a sign up in bolton street SU Today. €30 for this years hoodie and €20 for last years. So im guessing they're selling em.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭maninblack

SU shop in Aungier St. has loads

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭Irishtrekkie

Hmm i will be sure to check next week , but here is a question what sizes do the dit hoodies come in , does anybody know ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Hmm i will be sure to check next week , but here is a question what sizes do the dit hoodies come in , does anybody know ?

S M L. But I think if you head down to the SU in Auniger st they can order bigger sizes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭Irishtrekkie

orla wrote: »
    S M L. But I think if you head down to the SU in Auniger st they can order bigger sizes.

Right fair enough i might try to order one in "fat bastard" size this year then , since it will most likely be another typical Irish winnter and i like to stay warm.

Advertisement