Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Plugins

Options
  • 03-10-2008 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭

I recently bought a couple of plugins by stillwell audio.
    I auditioned all of them for a few days and then bought rocket compressor, vibe eq, 1973 eq and olgaric.
    These are really great plugins and very cheap!
    The rocket compressor is the best software compressor I have yet heard, vibe eq is great at lifting a track in the mix, 1973 is now my go to high boost eq you can really boost and get no harshness, olgaric is chorus/phaser/filter.
    The whole lot cost me only $320. Bargain! I strongly urge you all to try them out. The demos are not time limited and do not introduce beeps or dropouts or anything but do the right thing and buy them if you are going to use them.
    http://www.stillwellaudio.com/

I also finally bought waves ssl. I got a mail from Tony@highprofileaudio.com offering them for $599. At that price I could just not resist. I am glad I got them because they are superb on drums (individual channels then the bus comp on the group).

Comments

Advertisement