Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG KS360

• 03-10-2008 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

anyone know if this phone is or will be available in Ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,252 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

I don't think it'll ever make it here, 3 are the main network for LG phones in Ireland and the KS360 is only compatiable with 2G networks so I can't see anybody bringing it out over here...:(
    The LG KU990 has a pretty easy to use qwerty keboard if that's what your after....

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭GobBass

I don't think it'll ever make it here, 3 are the main network for LG phones in Ireland and the KS360 is only compatiable with 2G networks so I can't see anybody bringing it out over here...:(
    The LG KU990 has a pretty easy to use qwerty keboard if that's what your after....

Looking at the very few vids of the KS360 via eXpansys,it could be possible Vodafone may take it on.

http://www.expansys.ie/video.aspx?id=1398&i=171219

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Rory123

I have 2 questions about this phone...

1- Is it a bit of a girl's phone?

2- I am going to Engerland for a few days shortly and I really want to buy one. I'll probably buy it on o2 prepay at roughly €110. I can give a local address as I'll be staying with relations. The question is what do I do (if anything) to get it to work back in the Republic with my meteor prepay sim??? I won't actually want to use the UK prepay sim I buy it with.

Many thanks,
    Rory.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭LINDA08

Bought the blue one as a pressie for a relative and have to say I couldn't imagine any man carrying it around, def. a girly phone as far as I'd be concerned, it a light tourquise blue, if it was a dark blue you may get away with it.

The one I bought was off of e-bay, turned out it was unlocked from the Orange network, had a quick look at it, sending emails, photos etc and it all seems to work fine, oh and I tested it with a vodafone payg sim.

Advertisement