Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Has Anybody Being in court for no insurance

Options
  • 03-10-2008 12:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

if so what was the out come ie ban/fine/ or both. I have just read about a case that was struck out when the proper proof was shown in court just wondering if you would still get a fine for failure to produce insurance...

Whats Your Toughts.....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭AlisonB

Well..

1. Have a good excuse for not producing your insurance
    2. Produce your insurance in court.

If you have proof and a crappy excuse for not bothering to go to the garda station to produce then you will get a fine, that's all. Oh and an appearance in the local newpaper.

If you have no proof of insurance, i'll buy you a wii, with rock band and you can play the guitar while I bang out the drums :D
    Yes you will be off the road and pay a fine.. oh not to mention the local newspaper

Hope all goes well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Karl_2008

AlisonB wrote: »
    Well..

1. Have a good excuse for not producing your insurance
    2. Produce your insurance in court.

If you have proof and a crappy excuse for not bothering to go to the garda station to produce then you will get a fine, that's all. Oh and an appearance in the local newpaper.

If you have no proof of insurance, i'll buy you a wii, with rock band and you can play the guitar while I bang out the drums :D
    Yes you will be off the road and pay a fine.. oh not to mention the local newspaper

Hope all goes well.

Thanks i wont be needing the wii just yet

Advertisement