Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where can i get rugs washed??

Options
  • 03-10-2008 1:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Ive asked at the laundromat and they dont have machines big enough??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭jackell

what part of the country are you in? if you live in or near wicklow there is ''Rhinstone saddlery in Ashford they sent rugs to chap in kildare and he does rug repairs.Sts equestrian in Gorey. found this Hilltop Rug Wash
    Killin, Dundalk, County Louth
    Tel: 042 9377490
    Mob: 086 4060734
    Fax: 042 9377490
    Description: a professional equine rug wash and repair service, collection and delivery arranged.

hope this is of help:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,260 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Bubbles in Finglas village do them too.

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Alibear

Whereabouts are you? Frontier Saddlery in Portlaoise also have a rug cleaning service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭needadvice

I'm looking for a collection and delivery service anyone heard of one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭jackell

jackell wrote: »
    Hilltop Rug Wash
    Killin, Dundalk, County Louth
    Tel: 042 9377490
    Mob: 086 4060734
    Fax: 042 9377490
    Description: a professional equine rug wash and repair service, collection and delivery arranged.

I had posted this one in earlier post,dont know what they are like but only one i found that deliver and collect

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭otwb

Guy down in Kilcullen does wash & repair in small business park of the Kilcullen-Naas Road

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭needadvice

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 greeneyes13

thanks, im in meath

i saw this no posted in my livery yard-they are in drogedga and collect and return but are away on hols at the mo when i rang

oops thats the same number you posted! doh!

anyway im waiting for them to come back from holidays, thankfully i have a spare indoor and have bundled the dirty one up in a stink proof bag

oops double posted, having a blonde day

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Saltfeather

I always bring them to the car wash - only 3 or 4 euro and you can spray away at the rug blasting all the dirt off and then just hang it up in the shed to dry. Gets them really clean for cheap...

May not work if you have a sensitive skinned throughbred that's alergic to detergent cleaners - though you'd prob have the same problem with landromat cleaner too.

Advertisement